Bioactive Lipids in Cancer, Inflammation and Related Diseases Sponsored by the Eicosanoid Research Foundation
New Orleans, Louisiana Oct. 30-Nov. 02, 2022
Important Information regarding Covid-19 guidelines. Click here to learn more x
SPRINGER NATURE TRAVEL AWARDS
Springer Nature Travel Award for Postdoctoral Fellows and Graduate Students
Springer Nature is sponsoring Travel Awards to a postdoctoral fellow and graduate student in conjunction with the Bioactive Lipids Conference
1. The Springer Travel Award in the amount of $500 is limited to postdoctoral fellows and graduate students.
2. Individuals seeking Springer Travel Award must meet the eligibility requirements and apply as follows:
a. All nominees must be registered to attend the conference and submit an abstract.
b. Nominees must collect and assemble the following documents as a PDF file and email to the address below:
I. A letter seeking the Springer Travel Award that clearly and concisely states the needs and benefits of attending the conference (one page limit).
II. A letter from the department Chairman or training supervisor, confirming the eligibility status (postdoctoral fellow or graduate student) of the applicant.
3. Applications for the Springer Travel Award DOES NOT preclude an applicant from participating in the contests for the Santosh Nigam Outstanding Young Investigator Award or other Travel Awards. However, applications for each award must be submitted independent of the other.
4. Deadline for submitting abstracts and this Travel Award application Sept. 4, 2022
5. An independent panel of judges will select the finalist and the award will be presented at the Gala Dinner during the conference (Tuesday, Nov. 1, 2022). The winners MUST be present in person to receive the awards, lest they will be forfeited and presented to the runners-up at the discretion of the ERF Board of Directors.
Application and recommendation letters must be sent via email