Guidelines to participate in the competition have been modified to keep in line with NIH guidelines.
1. Competition is limited to Graduate Students and Postdoctoral Fellows.
2. The nomination should originate from the mentor in the form of a letter (one page limit).
3. Organizing Committee screens the nominations and announces the list of finalists before the conference.
4. All finalists are required to give poster presentations.
5. A three judge panel will select the winner of Santosh Nigam Outstanding Young Scientist Awards after visiting the poster presentations. An award and monetary check in the amount of $500 will be presented to the winner.
Submission deadline date: August 26, 2022
Submit all nominations via email by clicking below: